Tuesday, May 05, 2009

STELLA!!!!

For those of you who are How I Meet Your Mother Fans (and have watched it already).. what do you think?
.
Stella?
.
Really?
.
I mean, if you are going to twist the girlfriend / time continuum then why not Robin?
.
True, you have to admire someone who has made an entire career from filling in for Rosanna's daughter for a year... but Stella?
.
And if Stella is the woman, then where is her older daughter? I never see her on the couch - and Ted is a dad that would always include the older daughter as his own....
.
Unless......
.....
Unless this whole "right place at the right time" thing is a set up....
AND
Unless the whole...."Your mother had a yellow umbrella" thing means that he gives someone else the Umbrella next week and
..
KA-BOOM
.
plot twist and that is how we meet your mother?
.
I hope so because otherwise I just have to keep yelling....
.
STELLLLLLAAAAAAAA!!!!!