Friday, June 12, 2009

Cougars...

So, I was in the gym the other day with a trainer. Yes, hard as it is to believe, I actually need a trainer once a week to keep in THIS shape. Imagine me without one!
.
But enough about my girth. This is a story.
.
So I am talking to the trainer as I am working out .. and he notes that his girlfriend watches horrible reality TV and it drives him bonkers. I reply that 1) I can't watch TV unless I get to hold the remote. I kind of freak out. And 2) I like most reality (but then he told me what his girlfriend watches and I have to agree with him.
.
So I said, I really was disgusted by the show "The Cougar". Not because she is looking for younger men, but because she has 4 kids and is on TV sucking face with 20+ strangers under 26.
.
And my trainer says, "When I was young we had a name for women that showed young men the ways of the world. We called them whores. $100 an hour and no kissing."