Monday, July 13, 2009

Rib-Fest 2 in Mankato

Well.. it was time for Rib-Fest 2 in Mankato.

So this is me and Carson & Ursula's baby Mejken (pronounced MIK-en) it means "baby girl" in Danish. We got along pretty darn well. we too.

This is Jo and Don's clan, with spouses. I am the moose in white on the end. I shall burn that shirt.

Here is Annette, Phil and Ed shucking corn. I was also shucking, but gave my gloves to Annette for the last 4 pieces to get a picture of her "helping".
And this is the full set of Rib Fest participants (bar me - we switched out to take pictures). It is Jo and Don's 4 boys - with spouses and 4 grand-kids, Jean (Don's sister) and Ronney's 4 girls with spouses / significant other and their total of 9 grandkids. Also are Jo's sisters Anna (front and center with her husband Robert) and Kathy (second row, second from the right).
.
It was a lot of fun. And kudos to the bar-b-que cook (Don), his helper (Carson), and the inside cook Jo.
.
I won't be able to eat for days.