Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome Back My Little CRX


Now my first "new" car was a Honda CRX. I had the HF, which meant that it has a 1.1 Liter Engine, but the car was really light and so it moved just fine. It also got 45+ miles a gallon (once over 53 a gallon with a tail wind to Vegas. (Note, they came in Red or Blue. That was it unless you got a CRX-SI - and then there was a Black option.)
.
I loved that car and should NEVER had gotten rid of it (traded in for a Rodeo - phffft!).
.
But they are bring it back. Well, back-ish. This time it is a CR-Z (Zero emissions). The press photos look great, but I still see my little CRX underneath them all....
.
Kudos to Ronnie Roo for finding this on the web site.

And, of course, kudos to Honda for correct an age old wrong. That car should never have been discontinued.