Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lush Zombies


As Eddie and I were bumbling about today, we stopped by the Lush store.
.
They make the best shaving cream for my face ever (Razarium), and when in the area I pick it up.
.
Well the girls at this store (Broadway Upper West Side) were total Lush Zombies. You know, how great it is, and what bath bombs to combine - including one girl who total me that her friends and her will combine blue and sparkling and then sit together in the tub and look at the mermaid water.
.
This is odd coming from a 24 year old. I mean I get young girls doing this, or girlfriends, but just you and your random friends?
.
ps - I can say Lush Zombie because I am a total Tivo Zombie. Someone came over to our house on Saturday and said he didn't know the difference between a Time Warner DVR and Tivo ("Doesn't Tivo just let you back up where you are?").
.
I had to take a couple of deep breaths so I could explain calmly before I kicked him out of my home!