Sunday, August 02, 2009

Mascot of the Month: Aidan Turner

So this month's mascot comes to us from Lisa. Who thinks Aidan Turner is dreamy.
.
Did I say dreamy... I meant a good actor. She thinks he is a good actor.
.
Adien comes to us from Ireland, via British TV; both as a Vampire in "Being Human", and as Dante Gabriel Rosetti in "Desperate Romantics."
.
By the way, Dante Gabriel Rosetti (or Rossetti - depending on your spelling) was a Painter and Poet - but more interestingly he was fascinated with Wombats. I think this is exciting because I rarley get to show a wombat (they are ugly and they ain't got no alibi).


But enough about Russel Crowe. Back to Adian.



This is the picture that Lisa sent showing his "acting" skill.



Here is a pciture of the whole cast.
.
So here is the funny thing. There is another Aiden Turner (-en not -an) who was born in Wales and is in All My Childern, where he plays (wait for it)... Aidan (-an not -en) which is just confusing, but does give me a chance to show his acting talents. (below).