Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blurring the line...

For men (as opposed to women - because I don't know what they think), there has always been a fine line between Prostitutes and Women Who Marry For Money. (And no, I did not marry for money... he was poor when I married him!)
.
Except for Marilyn Monroe in Gentlemen Prefer Blonds - who made the whole prospect make sense to Gus' dad. ("Goodness, don't you know a man being rich is like a girl being pretty. It isn't everything, but it certainly helps. Wouldn't you want your daughter to marry someone rich?" "Well of course." "Then what's wrong with me wanting to marry someone rich?" "Well..I I... say, they said you were dumb, they were wrong." "I can be smart when I have to be.")
.
But I digress.
.
I think this ad for establishedmen.com crosses the line between dating and whoring. When you apply for "Sugar Daddy Dating", well... I'm just saying...