Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Elise: Look what you made me do!

So my cousin Elise "forced' me to watch Tool Academy. And we watched series 1, but we weren't going to be sucked into Series 2.
.
But Tivo grabbed it during the summer slow season and... well... I'm hooked.
.
So we watch this week's (I don't know when it airs - I just find it on Tivo) and I got to say, Miss Leah here - she should enter Tool Academy.
.
I mean her boyfriend is a playah - but she is a stripper train wreck.
.
After a night of sitting and shooting the shit with the girls - she got all "Oh no you dint!" when one of them said she thought strippers facilitated bad male behaviour.
.
Well, Miss Leah went into the other room (with the other stripper - who was a total Jewish American Princess from Long Island - and I could NOT believe she was a stripper) and Miss Leah worked herself into a profanity laced tirade. By the time the other girl walked in - to apologise and try to explain herself if she hurt Leah's feelings - Leah was all up in her face and pushing her around.
.
Hot Mess.