Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kevin Craft (Mascot of the Month) filled in admirably...


So... I know that it was a bit of bad luck to make Kevin Craft the Mascot of the Month (he was immediately dropped as starting QB for Kevin Prince - my new favorite)... but it wasn't horrible luck.
.
Poor Kevin Prince, as you know, got hurt when some Tennessee cheap a*hole's (uncalled) foul punched him in the mouth and broke his jaw in 2 places.
.
Well, Kevin Craft filled in against Kansas State and we won 23-9. Sure he threw an interception, but he also threw a touchdown and we won - so that is fine.
.
He looked a lot better this year than he did last year. The presence of an offensive line clearly helped :-).
.
Anywho, we are off this week-end and then Oregon and Kevin Prince hopes to be back - but I feel a little better now than I did when I thought I put the woobie on Mr. Craft.