Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scott in Vermont Yesterday for the Day

Yesterday I went up to Vermont with a neighbor who wanted to look at a home builder.
.
Vermont was pretty. We had to drvie from Burlington down to Middlebury. Some of the trees were just beginning to turn.
.
.
.
I did LOVE the homebuilder (Corrnor Homes). They do brand new homes in the old East Coast archtectitural enaculiers - Cape Cod, Colonial, Georgian, Rustic. The build a complete unique house in pieces (designed by Architects, and then itemized by computer) to be constructed on site.
.
I was massively impressed by the operation and the homes.
.
As for Vermont, it was beautiful and made me very excited to my trip (with Lynn!) to Maine next week (in the RV!).
.
On another note, the little puppy wakes me up every morning to take an early walk. I usually get up after the walk. On week-ends I read a little bit of the paper, then go back to bed.
.
But I have to fight for my side!
.