Sunday, September 20, 2009

Whats-a-matta-U


The New York Times has a story today that Obama has asked New York Governor Patterson to not run again so that Mario Cuomo's Son can run for Governor.
.
"Unidentified" sources say that Patterson's bad ratings, choice of a Senatorial Replacement for Hillary Clinton and "snub" of Caroline Kennedy all lead him to this decision.
.
To which I say, bug off.
.
I like Patterson. Sure, his blindness leaves him looking a little weird, but he seems like a pretty honest, straight shooter to me.
.
He was right about Caroline Kennedy, who - uh - gave - uh -one the awfulest - uh what I mean is - uh -worst uh ummm what do you call it... interviews ever.
.
As for Kathleen Gilcrest, our new Senator. Whatever, I like her. So she is from upstate and a little more conservative that you. At least she says what she means (she is fine with hunters AND gay marriage) and introduces bills to act on it. Unlike some Presidents I can name.
.
I kind of want to throw a fund raiser for Patterson now.