Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Interesting Interview with Krauthammer on Obama


I don't agree with many of the things he says, but Salon has a very interesting interview (reprinted from Der Spiegl in Germany) on why Charles Krauthammer thinks Obama is an "average" President. Here
.
It is interesting from a conservative viewpoint, but not a reflexive, knee-jerk reactionary viewpoint.
.
I disagree with a lot of the assumptions - Mr. Krauthammer takes President Obama at his words on a lot of issues, where I think President Obama is playing to the audience (at the UN for example). But it is an interesting viewpoint.
.
If I filter President Obama through my President Bush filter - instead of my hopeful filter, I might get to the same conclusions.
.
Anywho, if you have time and the interest in a serious look at the "other side", then you should take the time to read it.
.