Thursday, October 29, 2009

The More I See, The More I Know... This is the Future


The more I see of these two media whores, the more I know one of them is going to be President. I am not sure which one yet (I would give slightly better odds on Sarah Palin - but Levi has 17 years left to get there).
.
What's more, they are the Presidents we deserve. I mean big business runs the country and our elected representatives are a side show (last week they worked on (AND I AM NOT KIDDING) Democratic legislation to "honor Confucius' birthday" & Republican Legislation to a resolution to honor the marchers who came out for the tea party protest in Washington, D.C.)
.
And we continue to elect and stand behind these dipshits.
.
Not me. Not anymore. I am now officially behind the "PUIS" Party (People-Us-In Style).
.
Sarah and her $1.25 Million Dollar Ghost Written book, and Levi and his 3 hour work-outs for 6 weeks to poise nude for Playgirl are my new ideological heroes. Plus, Levi is says he's proud to show us the goods.. no Burt Reynolds leg in the way for him. We are going to see the wanger that knocked up Bristol Palin. Who, as befits the PUIS Party, is the poster girl for ABSTINENCE.
.
Someone once said we get the politicians we deserve. Hell yes!
.
And they have Biblical Names... but not so Biblical mouthes...
.
Says Levi of Sarah...
.
In an interview with The Early Show, Levi Johnston says that Sarah Palin jokes about her "retarded" baby and says the Palins constantly fought about getting a divorce.
.
Says Johnston: "If she's going to go out there and say things to me, about me, I'm going to leak some things on her. I mean that's just how it is...There are some things that I have that are huge...If I really wanted to hurt [Sarah Palin] I could very easily. But I'm not gonna go that far."
.
Says Sarah of Levi...
Says Palin: "We have purposefully ignored the mean spirited, malicious and untrue attacks on our family. We, like many, are appalled at the inflammatory statements being made or implied.
.
Trig is our 'blessed little angel' who knows it and is lovingly called that every day of his life...CBS should be ashamed for continually providing a forum to propagate lies. Consider the source of the most recent attention-getting lies — those who would sell their body for money reflect a desperate need for attention and are likely to say and do anything for even more attention."