Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to the Internet Fringe Left....

After President Obama spoke at the Human Rights Campaign dinner last light (and promising nothing - which we have already received in abundance) - NBC asked the "White House" officials if they were worried about the gay protest in Washington.
.
Barack Obama is doing well with 90% or more of Democrats so the White House views this (gay) opposition as really part of the Internet left fringe (emphasis mine).
.
Now, this is the reason Eddie and I didn't go. Going doesn't help. You know helps - not giving them money. I gave the Democrats money forever and I have stopped. I have been called like 6 times and every time I give the same answer. "No. I worked for him and gave money and Obama hates fags. So no, you aren't getting a dime from me."
.
If the Democrats call you and you don't want to give money - give that as the reason. Tell them "No, Obama and the Democrats have lied to fags and don't give a shit." That will shut them up. Don't argue - just say you gay married friends / relatives don't get shit for rights. If you want to give money ... fine. But if you don't want to give money, please use that excuse.