Friday, November 20, 2009

Project Runway Season 6: Ho Hum


I say Ho and I say Hum...
.
Project Runway Season 6 was a disaster. I don't know if it was the move from New York to LA (I CAN'T imagine it was that), or if it was just tired.
.
Maybe it was the new production company - which makes more sense. The season seemed flat most of the year. Well, at the very least , flat after the first 5 episodes when they got rid of anyone with personality. (Note to Irena: Bitchiness, pettiness and eye-rolling does not make you a personality - just a Petty Eye-Rolling Bitch).
.
Maybe it has just run its course.
.
But the finale (which I will not spoil for those of you who tivo'ed it or my British friends) was kind of crap. They picked the best designer of the year - but not the best runway show.
.
I was not amused. And I mean that really... it wasn't amusing or entertaining or surprising. It was only annoying. And WHAT was Heidi Klum wearing the finale (I couldn't find a picture of it, which makes sense because if I was Heidi I would burn those pictures too!).