Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hurt Locker and ReEntry and Dirty Martini

So I have seen some cool stuff lately.
.
Last night I saw "ReEntry" at the United Stages and it was freaking amazing! When I my 5 star review is up I will post it, but this was a great show. It was all about US Marines and their re-introduction into civil society.
.

.
I also watched the Hurt Locker. It was gerrrr---rate! The guy nominated for an Academy Award (Jeremy Renner) was wonderful.
.

.
I also saw a show last (I reviewed "The Jackie Look" Saturday and I was all by myself. Then, after a awkward moment at a table two very unfriendly boys, Jeremy - another reviewer sat down with Dirty Martini. Dirty Martini is a stripper (seen below). Ed, Randy, Paul and I saw her at a Christmas show a few years ago. The three of us had a freaking blast.

Dirty Martini - Burlesque Stripper.