Friday, March 12, 2010

Oklahoma Responds to My Suggestion...

Well, Oklahoma responded to my suggestion.
.
Note, this does NOT annoy me. I really - honestly don't care, I kind of think it is funny in a sad and pathetic way.
.
Remember how, after the Maine vote, I said "Hey just pass a law that says, "We Hate Fags" and be done with it."
.
Well, Oklahoma is doing essentially that. After the Hate Crimes law was extended to faggots, they are passing a law to remove Oklahoma from participating in the Federal Hate Law requirements.
.
It has passed the OK Senate 39 - 6 and now moves to the OK house.
.
Of course, the representatives behind this are saying it is a 10th Amendment matter where the feds have overstepped their Constitutional rights. However, they had no problem when the Federal Hate Crimes covered race, disability, gender , nationality or religious persecution.
.
Only when the Feds got mad if you beat a fag to a bloody pulp did it bother them.
.
Okay.. I mean OK.
.
WHY doesn't it bug me today? Read the post below. There are real problems in the world much larger than grandstanding hate assholes in the butt ugly state of Oklahoma.