Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Looking at the other side


So I got a pleasant slap on the side of my head about my message yesterday. Yeah Yeah, I have had an amazing life – so I will shut up a little (not a lot!).

I was going through my memories last night and there are so many I can’t even stand it. To list them is bragging. But there were some moment for me that transcend the personal and move into the spiritual (in the Buddhist sense).

Watching a giraffes at watering hole in Africa at Sunset with Eddie and Lynn on her 50th Birthday.

Entering a covenant of marriage with Eddie in that magical window of 2008 when everything looked faboo.

Seeing Paris reflected in my mom and Nick’s face.

Watching Monks at Sunrise in Luang Prabang.

Saying good-bye to Zela and Mark.

So there you go. My life has been great. I know it and appreciate. But I still want a neck lift.