Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Macy's Parade


So the parade is this morning. And they are routing down through Times Square this year. So when I walked Trevor this fine AM there were lots of vistors want to pet the pooch! Trevor - though he pretends to be annoyed - kind of digs it
.
But too busy for his business.
.
As for Thanksgiving, we have two lovely ladies with us for the holidays from LA and today Randy and his +1, plus Sam and his Mom will be joining us. Mom (whom we haven't met yet) is from Jolly Old - so that will be fun.
.
It should be a nice day.
.
As for yesterday's Rant. Ed and I have agreed to disagree on my anger. I shan't bring it up again - butneither shall I delete the post.
.
Compromise is the key to a good marriage. (Of course if he just agreed with me all the time that would be okay too.)