Thursday, January 27, 2011

Musty versus Musky

So I was worried the other day about old age and … (how do you say) smell.  I would get to the end of the day, and I could actually smell myself being ..you know ripe-ish.
.
Which is horrible, because I can’t smell at all – so I am thinking how bad must this be?
I mean, the indignity, first the eyebrows sprout, then hair grows on the ears, the chin droops.. now musty smell.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
.
Then I check my deodorant.  See, I like a roll on  and the homestore across the way gets roll-ons for men from foreign countries (US only has roll-ons for women).  Which is fine and dandy.  I usually get a nice beachie roll on scent from South Africa.  Well, when I purchased my last one I accidently purchased one that was call “African Wilds”.
.
Turns out I was smell MUSKy not MUSTY.  I changed it out for Gillette Gel – which is goopy and yucky, but at least I no longer smell like a wildebeest out in the sun too long.