Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well This is New... and AWFUL

Okay, I know that this isn't new for most of you - but it is brand new for the boy form LA. And so I will explain to those of us lucky enough to have spent our lives out of the white death.
.
So there is still snow on the ground from the Christmas Blizzard (NO!! it hasn't been warm enough to melt yet - don't even go there.).
.
Last night some rain(ish) fell and puddled on top to the snow or just on the street.
.
Then the temperature fell and the gungga froze. A little. So there is a little sheet of ice, over slush, over snow.
.
Then, as I was walking Trevor to Pets At Play, it was raining. So there is rain puddle, but right below it a sheet of ice, then more freezing water, then snow/slush.
.
Dis - cust- ing!
.
Slippery, dirty, made curbs a nightmare.
.
Trevor hated it, I hated it.
.
I. HATE. WINTER.