Thursday, March 10, 2011

Really? You screwed around because the country makes you hot?

Well I have heard a lot of excuses for infidelity (remember I lived with Jerry Mitchell the serial liar). But Newt's reasoning is nincompoopery.
.
Even my silly ass father never tried this reach to explain screwing around on his many many wives (possible because many of them would have shoved a stilleto into his lying ass mouth.
.
Newt, in response to why he cheated before left his first and second wife for his second and third (respectively). Answer (drum roll please)
.
"There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate." 
                  
                                                                                                        -- Newt Gingrich