Wednesday, March 09, 2011

This is what is wrong with the world

This is what is wrong with this world.  Escalator Emergency Stops everywhere and the rude ass idiots that use them. And why is this bad.  Public escalators in New York are everywhere - particularly out of subways.  So these assholes that stop them make very old people, pregnant people and families with small kids have to trudge up them for no reason (and no - most stops don't have elevators, they have waivers from the ADA).
.
See, I blame stupid ass people with their "it saves 1 life" rules that we have to add stupid levers for everyone.  Hey, when I was little I fell and cut my chin on an escalator.  You know what happened to me?  I learned not to play on the escalator anymore.
.
And I blame the lawyers who make the world crappy with their greed.
.
AND I blame kids that think it is funny to hit the STOP button.  Nothing happens to them.  Fines don't really happen.  Parents don't teach kids not to be assholes.  We should pass a law that if you see a kid do that, you're allowed smack him in the head.