Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Fun With Websites: Clients From Hell

 Clients From Hell 

Fun-Knee (examples)
---------------------------------------

"Which way will the website appear in Australia?"
Revision notes for a medical practice’s logo:
“Make the uterus more artsy”
May 02, 2011
Client:  “This isn’t a criticism, but I wanted to point it out.”
Me: “Okay… what’s the problem.”
Client: “This business card you designed for me is upside down.”
"I have another, very important request: my astrologer gave me a specific time. Can you upload the site for me at 11:11 am on May 5th?"
May 01, 2011
"Whenever I have any extra cash, I buy Vitamins, Protein Powder and Graphic Design. In that order."
Client: “My laptop won’t turn on.”
Me: “It isn’t charged. You have to charge it.”
Client: “I’ve been charging it for 3 hours.”
Me: “With what? Your charger isn’t plugged into the laptop.”
Client: “I’ve been charging it with my iPhone.”