Sunday, May 01, 2011

May Mascot of the Month: Furry Friends that Moved On...

It was a hard month for Lynn, True just passed away. True brought Lynn a lot of love over the years, and it reminded me of the joy Evan brought Joc and Ashford and Hastings brought to Ed and I.  So, these are my mascots of the month - dogs gone but not forgotten.
.
ps - I don't have electronic pics of Duke, Jake, Sanders or Meg - if you have one send it on.  I will try to scan in a few.
.
Happy May.
True in the Desert...
Evan - bumbling around Rochester

Ashford and Hastings in a Christmas Picture
Ed trying vainly to coral 2 old dogs and a camera hogging puppy
 (Trevor in his youth)

Hastings - he held Trevor down for 2 seconds and Trevor slept

Ashford, showing Faith all dogs are scary

True getting in on the Christmas Picture fun.