Monday, August 08, 2011

When someone wears your shirt

There is something magical about someone wearing your shirt.  For straight guys - it is a little odd, because they don't always get why a girl wears your shirt.  Gay guys get it better.
.
So I clue you in straight boys.  Someone wears your shirt, after sex usually - but sometimes after a good make out session when you are young, to compliment you.  To say, I want you near me.  To say, I love being with you so much that I want to take part of you home with me.  Guys can't do that to girls, so they don't always notice.  But boys, listen to me, it's a big fucking deal.
.
Wearing your shirt is like the subtlest, and most obvious way to say - I loved that. I loved that time, that kiss, that smile, that feeling , THAT.  I loved THAT.  Eddie took one of my shirts home after his first trip to LA - and it made me feel as special as anything in the world.
.
Because, I loved that.