Thursday, November 03, 2011

Further (Useless) Discussion Re: Dreams

Cocktails in Armageddon Baby
So, after my question about dreams and recurring settings / themes, my Eddie referred me to some various Dream Exposition Websites.
.
They are not of a single resolution re: my scenarios.  The outcomes tend to suggest one a few options:
.
1. The Dream Explanation Sites have not dealt with a mind as sophisticated as mine (the "Sheldon" explanation).
.
2. The Dream Explanation Sites have not dealt with a mind as schizophrenic as mine (the "Jan Brady" explanation)
.
3. The Dream Explanation Sites are full of BS (the preferred explanation).
.
Elsewise, according to the sites, I am.. (deep breath) perched on the edge of a vast increase in consciousness, hemmed in by my fear, ready to embark on a deeper relationship with Ed, ready to settle down, ready to move on, tremulous in the face of loss, accepting of loss, in denial about loss, great at exercising, afraid of exercise and about to take a long sea voyage (where I may or may not exercise).
.
I prefer to just enjoy the dreams.  I was having nightmares for a while about Deanna - but I solved that by writing it all down, and thrown it (metaphorically ) away.