Tuesday, November 01, 2011

So... Question?


Does everyone have a bunch of recurring scenarios in dreams…

So, I am just wondering, does everyone have recurring scenarios in dreams?  Not just driving until  you fall off the cliff (that ended when I actually did fall off my bunk bed).

But like I have this one scenario where I am trying to escape a house / school dorm / college by climbing through a jungle gym of a house with Tim Daly (although he is listed as Timothy Daly Galt in the credits – yes, just like “who is John Galt”).
.
And then there is this big house in Malibu where I live in with Ed occasionally.
.
And then there is the recurring English Manor house where I am constantly discussing economics.
.
Then there are 3 pseudo- geographic locations where I always am.
.
1.      -  The desert between Riverside, Desert Hot Springs, Albuquerque, New Mexico and Kansas (yes – I know that isn’t’ the real geography – that’s the point.

2.      -  The Inglewood cemetery where I am looking for a clue at my grandfather’s grave.  Only in my dreams the cemetery is in a succession of deep valleys and people are buried into the hillside – almost mausoleum like.

3.     -   The (again, not real) stretch of treacherous ocean road between Playa Del Ray and the El Segundo Oil factories.  Something horrible happened, and Dockweiler Beach has turned into a bay with steep cliffs.
.
 - Is all that, you know, normal?