Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Movies From the Week-end

So this week-end we went and saw Tin Tin and Mission Impossible 4.
.
Both were pretty good - and better than I thought they would be.
.
I heard Tin-Tin was short on plot and heavy on action from reviewers.  Can I say, and????
.
All movies have been short on plot and heavy on action.  I thought Tin-Tin was no less so than any others.  It was fun and well done.  I also liked that the very life-like looking people were made at obviously "cartoon-y" (giant nose, goofy hair, too short and squat) so I didn't get the "creepy" dead face like from the Tom Hanks north pole movie.
.
And, I loved Snowy.  It so could have been Trevor - animated.
.
As for Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol, it was more cartoon-y than Tin-tin - only with live action people.  Jeremy Renner, short as can be, looks normal sized next to Tom.  And Tom Cruise wasn't Tom Crazy on this.
.
Complaining about the absurd plot flaws and near death experiences that people bounced right back from seems mean and pointless.  So I will just say, it was a fun enjoyable ride.  And I loved the Burge shots!
.

So, mindless fun all the way around.