Friday, March 02, 2012

Republicans: We Really Do Feel Your Pain

To my Republican friends, we do feel your pain.  Witnessing this car crash of a nominating process isn't entirely new to us Democrats.  Let's face it, usually it is us poor Democrats stuck with deadly awful and boring candidate - often from Massachusetts.  You know, a walking, talking bag of dull, that we all know can't win.
.
Sure, sometimes a sad boring loser in the primary catches fire at election time  (I'm trying to think of one besides Clinton...still trying...)
.
And who knows, maybe Mittens will miraculously catch fire - which might be an unfortunate picture after he said "I won't light my hair on fire (to incite the base)."  What I mean is, Mittens has been campaigning for President since the Salt Lake City Olympics - maybe he is saying the best for last?
.
No, I don't think so either.
.
But your not alone on this sad journey.  Maybe it would just be better if we all swore of Massachusetts as a home state for candidates for a few decades?