Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"fun." is Fun

Eddie and I went to a fund raiser for the Trevor Project this past Monday.   We lucked into great seats (about 20 feet from the stage) and saw Linda Lavin, Debra Messing, Eric McCormick, Bobby Cannival, Adam Rapp (who I met at our reading and we talked), Judy Gold, Stanley Tucci and Susan Sarandon.
.
But a presenter I hadn't heard of was a group called "fun.".  Like I said, I hadn't heard of them, although since then I found out they have the first alternative song that went to number 1 in the United States (and UK) in over 4 years.  Probably due in large part  to the fact it was sung on Glee.
.
Anyway, I purchased their album (actually I purchased and downloaded the songs - I don't know what you call that anymore).   And it is really a fun album.  I like it a lot.
.
Ladies and Germs.. "fun."
.
Singing "We Are Young" from their album "fun."
I never really here music anymore since I don't drive.  You know, and I am an old poop.
.
ps. taken with no zoom from an iPhone.  Like I said, great seats.