Friday, October 12, 2012

Ed, Randy and I saw Lewis Black on Broadway the other day

On Wednesday Ed, Randy and I saw Lewis Black in his Broadway show.  We lucked out and had amazing seats (12 row center).  Lewis wasn't as political this time as he has been in some of his filmed stuff, which I actually appreciated.
.
I am a little tired of the election.  You know, like I am a little tired of passing a kidney stone.
.
He was hilarious (my review is here) and we laughed our asses off.  It was a fun time.
.
Interesting side note.  ... While we were waiting in line for the show, we saw Jeff Zucker (the old CEO of NBC Universal).  So we say hi and all, and Jeff asks Ed what he is doing now.  Ed says what he does at US Tennis and Jeff says, "US Open Tickets!  Finally, you can do something to help me."
.
It was funny and kind of set the stage for a really enjoyable evening.