Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Johnny Weir - you go!

I have to say, I find Johnny Weir a little too flamboyant for my tastes.
.
That is just me.  I don't mean judgement, but just I respect his choices, I also am allowed to have my own.
.
And I know his persona plays great in some areas (he is a respected fashion designer in South Korea).  It just doesn't normally work for me.
.
However, having said that, I hope Johnny makes it to Sochi and lights that dance hall up.  I suggest "I Know What Boys Like" or "Johnny Are You Queer" as his music.  I will prance my ass along with him, just to piss off the Russians who are making targets of gays, particularly young men who are easy to beat, taunt and soak in urine (I'm not linking to those, search YouTube yourself).
.
So you go Johnny - we are parading our asses right behind you.