Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Diane Feinstein is a Hypocritical Nasty Name

You know, I used to love Diane Feinstein.  I voted for her for Governor (she lost to Pete Wilson - which was the start of a domino disaster for Republicans in California), I voted for her for Senator every time she ran - including the primaries (now I wish Jane harmon had won).
.
It doesn't even bug me that her husband made gazillions from China and she has used her sSenate seat to defend the Commies thousands of times over the years.
.
I used to like her.
.
But earlier this year, she came out in favor of continued spying on Americans.  She called Edward Snowdon a traitor.  I didn't like it, but I chalked it up to misguided patriotism.
.
But now, NOW!!!. she wants us to stop spying on our allies.  Why allies?  What about the people you represent, the Americans who haven't done anything wrong.  Why do you not give two wirs for us, but want the big bad government to stop spying on foreigners?
.
Seriously!
.
Why stop spying on foreigners but keep spying on Americans.  I would love to know the convoluted reasoning behind that.