Thursday, December 12, 2013

Back and Settled In... About the Jajce Castle & Davy Jones

The Castle is at the top of the picture (as they are).
So I am all home and settled back into the groove of things.  Attended a lawyer's meeting yesterday with the Condo Board and fairly un-jetlagged.
.
Walking to to the Castle.

There was something really really odd about the Castle at Jajce.  So, I wandered up to and around the Castle at Jajce.  Now it was a wonderful jaunt, don't get me wrong.  And I wandered back down the reenforced castle walls to my hotel.


The walk down from the midway point.  A view down from here and up from here.
.

But the Coat of Arms for this particular Bosnian King (or "Beg").  Isn't it .... off?  I am not sure what is suppose to be and all I can see in it is Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean.
Isn't it odd?