Tuesday, August 25, 2015

This is from Homeland Security Monies?!?!

They raided Rentboy.com today and busted it for promoting prostitution.  Which I get.  I mean, it does promote prostitution.
.
Now, I don't think gay prostitution, particularly via the Web, is a horrible thing.  It isn't like female prostitution where young women and girls are forced into prostitution.  But it is illegal.
.
And, I think they finally got in trouble because they were getting a little too accepted. They had just announced a college tuition scholarship program for those guys who were working to make money for college.
.
So I get it, and I am fine with busting them.
.
But then I heard on TV that it is Homeland Security funds being used to bust RentBoy.com.  Really?  Homeland Security!  If you are using those funds to bust gay hookers, then you have too much freaking money.

No comments: