Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Made Me Fell Better - and did something good.

So, the other day I got my World Wildlife Fund gift catalogue.  Now, I donate to WWF, but I don't give gifts from there, because nothing says bad Uncle like a note to a kid that "I adopted a Gnu in your name."
.
But they have gotten smart now.  Now if you adopt from the catalogue (at the $55 level) you get an adoption PLUS a stuffed animal of the type you adopted (catalogue).  So I went to Eddie and said I wanted a Blue Footed Boobie for Christmas.  I love the Boobie.
.
.
Eddie said okay and that was that.
.
But then this Monday, I got very sick.  I mean, FLU type sick and felt a bit like death warmed over.  And that same day my Blue Footed Boobie came.  It made me feel loved.
.
So the Boobie hasn't left my side since.  And I feel a little better today.
.
Bob.
.
Bob the Blue Footed Boobie - I knew you would want to know.