|Artwork from Dreamworks' Rise of the Guardians|
See which of these statements you believe.
- The Mexican government is sending rapists to the United States.
- A furry bunny is sending colored chicken eggs to the United States.
- A disgraced and terrible CEO was fired for doing excellent job at Hewlett Packard.
- A decorated brain surgeon was quick to anger and tried to kill his friend and relative by stabbing him in the stomach, only to be stopped when his knife was repelled by a boy-scout belt-buckle.
- A fat white man is quick to anger and flies around the country dropping toys in the living rooms of "nice" children, but "naughty" children repel the toys (without a boy-scout belt-buckle).
- "Net Neutrality" is the Obamacare of the internet.
- America is letting ISIS win to make Iran happy.
- Baby teeth are collected and paid for.
- Baby parts are harvested and paid for.
- Thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the fall of the Twin Towers on 9/11.
- Barak Obama was born in Kenya.
- The Easter Bunny was born in Australia.
Now Santa, The Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy don't seem so silly do they?
|Shut up or I bury YOU in the back garden|
|Someone is going on the naughty pile|
|Ahh, the toils of the day done, the Tooth Fairy has a Scotch and a nap.|