Monday, February 22, 2016

Chinbat


I sponsor a child via the Christina Noble Children's Foundation in Ireland.  This is the second child I have sponsored there (there first graduated High School already).
.
I got my yearly update just now and I am not sure I can put my feelings into words.  I feel happy to make a difference, petty for complaining (ever :-), sad for the family, but glad the boy is doing better and they have a home.
.
I sponsor a child through Worldvision as well.  I try to make the world a little better.
.
I have to do more.
.
Here is info about my sponsoree.
.
A little bit about YOU… (To be completed by a parent or carer on behalf of the child with as much of their help as possible!) My name is Chinbat. I was born on 05/June/ 2005. I’m in year 5at primary school. I live with my mother and she is 58 years old. The games I love to play are checkers, football and skate. In my spare time my favorite things to do are drawing pictures and watching movies. When I grow up I would like to be Mongolian drawling song singer, because I like to listen to drawling songs.
.
What’s been happening in the last year? At school I have noticed I am getting better at sports. My favorite moments from the year were receiving my sponsor money, buying new clothes and watching movie with my sponsorship money. My biggest challenge was living in the entrance of the building. Life has changed for me this year because our life condition has changed a lot thanks to the sponsorship money. I am able to provide my clothes with my sponsorship money and also I have my own home.
.
And how about next year… My goals for next year are studying well and developing myself. I am looking forward to develop my talent.
.
What special words do you have to send across the world to your sponsor? Dear Scott Mitchell, How are you? We are sincerely grateful to you and the sponsorship money is big help to my family. We had lost our home in the fire after my husband died. After that we used to live in the entrance way to the building in very hard living circumstances. I used to work as the housekeeper of the apartment block and a cleaner for 3 years. I have taken retired pension loan for buying “ger” (Mongolian traditional felt tent). I’m bedridden and I’ve been diagnosed brain tumor. Thank you very much for your kind help and support for us. We really can’t thank you enough. With best wishes and sincere thanks, Chinbat’s mother Tulgach