Friday, February 26, 2016

This CNN Closed Captioning Cracks Me Up [unintelligible yelling]

We all know I read Salon.  I love their site, although over the last 3 years they have gotten too crazy ass liberal for me (they changed their management from Joan Walsh - a realist liberal*  to someone who is more knee-jerk, feel the Bern, liberal).
.
Anyway, one of their very good writers is essentially deaf.  So he watched the debate last night and had to grab a screen pic of the CNN Closed Captioner's annoyance at one point.  And it is funny.
.

.
* realist liberal isn't a category that is really recognized.  I kind of made it up for people like Joan Walsh and me.  You know, liberals that want to function in the real world and tend towards the middle of the political spectrum expect about women's bodies and gay marriage - where we are decidedly liberal.