Monday, August 21, 2017

And Scott Moves On...

So...

It's been a while. My great fear about blogging during Trump has come true (in general - not with me specifically). It is that he will begin to use the power of the office to crack down on any digital complaints (see below)

I actually predicted this would happen on Nov 9th and said so (LINK)...
But it is time to end it. Our new President Elect campaigned on a platform of closing a free press and his voters have harassed anyone who disagrees with him.  Now, with the full weight of the US government and security apparatus behind President Elect Trump, I don't feel comfortable expressing my opinions.

But, there is more to me than the political. More than fear and annoyance.

I am writing now, and it is a funny, odd, frustrating, exciting journey. I think will share parts of that going forward for a little while.

Maybe (after a while) - I will change up the look and feel of the site.  Maybe combine with my review site.

But what I probably won't do is comment on politics for a while. Probably a long while. I will be less involved digitally and more involved IRL (in the real world).

So here you go... next stage....