Monday, August 21, 2017

Reviews and Feedback on Mapp and Lucia Investigate

So the other day I was checking my author site on Amazon (link) and I saw 2 people had reviewed the e-book to the left.

I will reprint the reviews here from both - neither of whom I know.  But first I must explain...

And, of course, by explain, I mean excuse....

You will find the second reviewer raises some issues on spelling - my old nemesis. But here is the thing. I spell checked and grammar checked the hell out of that book before putting it up.

But then, days before I published, I realized that not everyone might know Mapp and Lucia. So I wrote a very quick prologue.  And that, of course, I was not so careful to proof. Three pages and in a hurry. Rookie mistake.

So I have just finished redoing the first prologue to address the complaints.  I feel foolish.  But live and learn.

----