Monday, February 26, 2018

Fair Warning: TMI Coming

I have the habit of sharing too much, occasionally.  TMI or To Much information as the kids call it. Well, buckle up.

So I have this odd little eczema thing going on my arms. I went to the doctor and it is normal with age. Nothing you can do about it. I mean, you can burn them off but they come back.



Except there is this plant, milkweed or Euphorbia peplus, and the sap is toxic to rapidly replicating human tissue (link). So I bought some seeds and grew some.

As you can see in the picture of my arm, it redens the area around it, but is working excellently to reduce my eczema. And it doesn't burn or anything.



Or so I thought...

So,  I spread the sap on my arm.
Then I went to the bathroom to wash up and thought, hey, as long as I am in here, I might as well pee. Then wash. That was not the right order to proceed.

It turns out that while the sap doesn't burn my arm, persay, the less exposed skin of my junk was not so lucky. In particular, my testicular area is on fire right now. The best way to describe it is that my nuts have a sunburn.