Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I LURVED Altered Carbon - And Not Just The Nakid Butts


Joel Kinneman and Dichan Lachman doing their part for the show...
I just finished Altered Carbon on Netflix.  I loved it. And not just Joel Kinneman's ass (which should have got it's own credit). It was a cool, noir mystery - that happened to be set in a violent future.

The violence had less impact since people are "re-sleeved" after death or were holograms or were bad bad guys.  But it was very cool.  And it had some amazing people in it. The future of San Francisco is going to be very multicultural....


Yes - that is James Purefoy! (and Dichan Lachman with her clothes on).


My two favorites though were the AI Edgar Allen Poe (played wonderfully by Chris Conner) and Quellcrist Falconer (I know!) played by Hamilton's own Renée Elize Goldsberry...
Poe and Takeshi Kovacs