Saturday, September 08, 2018

The Coachest with the Moachest

Imagine my surprise watching tennis and seeing cute ass coaches in the players box. I'm not talking the linger affection one might or might not have for Stefan or Boris, looking at them now and remembering them at their peak.

No kids, I am talking Naomi Osaka's coach and John Millman's coach. Shots of the player's box made me smile.

Naomi Osaka is coached by Sascha Bajin. You may (or may not) remember him for being Serana's hitting partner for many years.


He is exceptionally handsome. For a long time he lived next to Serena prompting rumors of that their relationship was more than just hitting partners. I don't know and won't guess, but I certainly would have played a few rounds with him, if it was me.

Then there is John Millman's coach, Jonas Luetjen. He is one of the few coaches that is younger than the pro. Jonas is a German who played in the US for Old Miss in 2012. He was born in 1990.
There aren't any really good shots of him on the net, but there wasn't a bad shot of him in Millman's box!

So see! I don't just watch tennis for the handsome players.  Sometimes I watch for the handsome coaches.

And tennis.  Of course, world class tennis.  Love that part of it too.