Tuesday, February 05, 2019

It is the Year of the Pig (that's me!)

This is Chinese New Year and it is the Year of the Pig. That is me! I was born in 1959, so this is my 5th year of the Pig. (I was born on Easter Day - so I am a Bunny too!)

Columbus Circle Piggy


Here are some details about pigs...

People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. However, sometimes they will behave lazy and lack actions. In addition, pure hearts would let them be cheated easily in daily life.
 
  • Strengths
    Warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, gentle
  • Weaknesses
    Naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered

Pigs Born in March

They can live a happy life after many hardships. About the personalities, they are clever, firm, energetic, healthy and knowledgeable, and have big life goals. However, lack of ancestral heritages and help from kin, they can only rely o themselves to obtain success in career.