Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Mascot of the Month: Paul Ruggeri

.
Paul Ruggeri is one of American Gymnast running that should go to the Rio Olympics.  You can follow him on paul_ruggeri on Instagram.  It is fascinating to see today's athletes, who are kids to me, share their journey on social media.
.
He is amazing on the High Bar and it is fun to watch his instagram feeds where he shows his work.
.
I first noticed him when the US team went to Rio, and they posted Rio pictures.  We were there at the same-ish time.
.
So, good luck in Rio.
.
.
Here is his artsy photo, which is driving the girls wild.
.
Believe me, if I were young,  single and that cute, I'd be posting the same pictures.

His High Bar Routine (he won the Gold in High Bar twice in college, then at the Pan Am Games and Silver at the World Championships.)
.