Monday, November 26, 2018

We Will Be Doing Our Level Best To Ignore Him...

Watching our president rapidly vacillate between topics, opinions, reality, raking, justifying murder and running rallies for racists, I believe we have found his Kryptonite. And, I feel bad for not deploying it previously.

The man is addicted to attention. You see, I thought he was addicted to praise or at least acknowledgement he was a great fighter. But I was wrong. He wants, nay must have, attention. When the spotlight is on anyone else he demands it back with more and more outrageous pronouncements.

Will I still refer to him when it is on topic - like the current illegal international incident wherein Russia has acted against International Law by trying to start a new war with Ukraine - sure. He's President - coherent discussion must include his sociopathic babble.  But his daily - sometimes hourly - twitter tirades can be ignored.