Friday, January 27, 2006

Let's Play Jeporday!!!!

So the catagory is; things that make Scott go dizzy.

Alex, I will take Scott for 600.
Alex, in his best groucho marx impression, We'll he's been had for less. - Swtiching back to the Jeporday Voice, And the answer is 160 /120.

Buzz: What is 1 and 1/3?
Alex: Sorry. Fractions don't make him dizzy.

Buzz: What are the numer of dates he had one sumer as a bartender?
Alex: Judges? Judges rule. No. No proof of dizzyness in 1994. A big smile perhaps.

Buzz: What is his blood pressure.
Alex: Correct. Yesterday at 2PM Scott had a doctor's appointment for dissyness, He had stayed home from work and slept most of the day. And still, at 2PM, his blood pressure was 160 /120. That, my firends was the lowest of the 4 readers by 2 nurses adn a docotr that I received.

My doctor and nurse (Nurse Karyn was just recently a mascot of the day) prepared me that I might have to be wheled into the hospital ASAP. There seem to be some small chance my head would explode like a big zit.

...subtle mood change in story...

But they laid me down, gentle undressed me, and carassingly put eletroniconitors tapd to my quivering flesh. Karyn's soft warm hands brushed across my torso as she ever so gently taped down implements to me. The she hooked monitors and wires to them from a spunky little humming machine. I knew in my brain I was about to have a 3 way with Princess Lai and R2D2 here - and is it really cheeting if it's being filmed?

She said,.. no she purred, just lay back you won't feel a thing. Her wam smile bathed my toso in the sunshine that was Karyn. I asked, "Can you turn it up a little - so I have something to remember this by"

The EKG hummed, my lines were strong. They POPPEd up and down LIKE clock work. Up and down... up and down... I wanted to speak to Karyn, but she was under the spell of the rythum. Doctor Gary walked in and was also in shock at my steady up and down up and down. A word slipped out as he watched, "Impressive."

I could have gone on all day, but Karyn had reached her limit. She shut of the machine and read the results once her breath slowed back to normal.

Great news, the super high blood pressure has NOT harmed your heart. (They were very happy about this news.)

I smile (she deserved the smile for a job well done keeping up with me). Ahhh... I said, I am strong like bull.

... mood switch 2...

Then Doctor Gary gave me some bills to bring it down slowly and I have to go back on Monday. This week-end no liquor or whatever. I will try to go caffine free, but that will be tough.