Friday, August 18, 2006

We had a great time in LA

So, we had a good time in LA. We saw a lot of friends, cleaned up the house and generally had a good time. Trevor played with Gavin and Mickey's dogs a LOT. We left him there on Sunday and they wore him out for the flight home. That was cool.

We saw Ed's old boss and his wife for dim sum on Sunday. We stayed with Lynnie. It was a good week-end.

We also accomplished our goals. I meet with my work team. Eddie went into the office for meetings. He sold his car. It all worked well.

I also have to put in the plug for Dale's Automart. They are quick and easy to sell your car above Blue Book. I liked it. Ed and I could have both probably gotten a little more if we sold it ourselves, but that would take weeks of advertising, showing it to people and then the inevitable bitching from the buyer. This was just boom boom boom, here's your check.

It was good.